Pay a noise or environmental infringement notice

There are a number of ways to pay your noise or environmental infringement notices. 

  • Online:  pay online with your credit or debit card
  • By phone:  call with your credit or debit card details
  • In person:  come into one of our customer service centres with cash, credit or debit card

Please note that there are no fees charged if you pay by credit card.

Noise or environmental infringement notices include:

  • excessive and / or unreasonable noise
  • breaching district rules, such as damaging a protected tree
  • not complying with an abatement notice
  • breaching resource consent conditions, such as working outside the consented hours
  • breaching consent notices, such as not complying with a no dog, cat or mustelid consent notice.

Please click on the related payment option tab below for details and links for that payment method.  


Step 1.Have your card available

Pay using a credit or debit card (Visa and Mastercard only). We do not charge a fee for online credit card payments.

Step 2.You'll need your notice number

The number appears at the top of your infringement notice or reminder. 

Step 3.Pay online

Once you click on the "Accept and pay online" button you will be redirected to a secure payment website.  

I have read, understand and agree to the Online Service Terms and Conditions

Accept and pay online 

You can pay for one or more infringements at the same time. 

Simply enter the Notice number and follow the instructions until you get to the shopping cart.  Click ‘Save Cart’ to save the Notice number.

Click the ‘Noise or environmental infringement’ link in the left navigation to add another Notice number.

Continue until all infringements (notice numbers) have been added.

A receipt will be issued after payment.

By phone

Call us with your details and the number that appears on your infringement notice or reminder.  We accept Visa and Mastercard payments via our Contact Centre.

Phone: 09 430 4200

A receipt can be issued upon request.


In person

You can pay any infringement notice or reminder with cash, Eftpos, Visa or Mastercard at one of our customer service centres.

Bring your infringement notice or reminder in with you.   

Te Iwitahi
9 Rust Avenue, Whangārei
Hours:  Monday to Friday - 8:00am to 4:30pm
Closed public holidays

Ruakākā service centre 
9 Takutai Place, Ruakākā
Hours:  Monday to Friday - 8:30am to 4:00pm
Closed public holidays

Service centre at isite
92 Otaika Road, Raumanga
Hours: Monday to Friday - 9:00am to 12:00pm and 12:30pm to 4:30pm
Closed public holidays


A receipt can be issued upon request.