There are a number of ways to pay your noise or environmental infringement notices.
- Online: pay online with your credit or debit card
- By phone: call with your credit or debit card details
- In person: come into one of our customer service centres with cash, credit or debit card
Please note that there are no fees charged if you pay by credit card.
Noise or environmental infringement notices include:
- excessive and / or unreasonable noise
- breaching district rules, such as damaging a protected tree
- not complying with an abatement notice
- breaching resource consent conditions, such as working outside the consented hours
- breaching consent notices, such as not complying with a no dog, cat or mustelid consent notice.
Please click on the related payment option tab below for details and links for that payment method.