You can make enquiries about payments to and from Council, including:
- a payment you have made that has not been allocated to your account
- changing or ending a direct debit
- request information on payment options available
- payment options or rates write-off for your Māori Freehold Land
- rates relief or request information on your current rates relief for Māori Freehold Land
- request information on rates rebate or for an application to be sent to you
- contents of an invoice or statement.
You can also request for payments you have made to be transferred, refunded (for accounts in credit) or request to waive or write-off a penalty.