The Literacy ESOL Collection is found on the ground floor of Whangārei Central Library.
It has books, tapes and CDs to help:
- improve literacy skills for adults whose first language is English
- adults learning English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
- practice for International English Language Test (IELTS)
- tutors of Literacy and English.
Some subjects covered in this collection include:
- grammar, reading, writing, vocabulary and spelling materials for adult new learners
- books, tapes and CDs to help pronunciation, speaking, listening and communication in English
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) practice material
- books and book and CD sets for new readers. These graded readers are available from starter to advanced levels.
Follow the link below for a selection of Learning English books in the library catalogue.
ESOL items in the library catalogue