Schedule a free one-on-one session with a librarian at a mutually agreed time for help with any of our library services.
What we can help with
- The library catalogue - how to find an item, renew items, place holds and manage your library card account.
- eBook help - downloading eBooks, eMagazines and eAudiobooks from our library websites onto your device.
- Accessing and reading newspapers online.
- Researching a topic using the Internet and our online resources.
- Setting up and using an email account.
- Internet basics and social media.
- Discovering new books and authors that match your interests.
Where and when we can help
Book a librarian service is available only at Whangārei Central Library. Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 5:00pm.
Sessions are from 30 minutes to 1 hour in duration.
How to book a librarian