MyHeritage library edition
MyHeritage Library Edition™ is one of the largest, most internationally diverse genealogy databases of its kind. It contains billions of historical records and photographs from all over the world to support family history research.
Anyone can use MyHeritage library edition by visiting Whangārei Central Library, Kamo Library, Onerahi Library or Tikipunga Library.
Members of Whangarei District Libraries can use MyHeritage library edition anywhere, on any device. Sign in with your library card number and PIN.
Go to MyHeritage Library Edition
- Census records
- Immigration records and passenger lists
- Citizenship and naturalization records
- Military records
- Tombstone photos
- Directories, guides, yearbooks and biographies
- Government, land and court records
- Wills and probate records
- Nordic records
- Family tree profiles from MyHeritage and Geni.
Additional content under license including:
Tributes obituaries, WikiTree, Billion Graves, Canadian Headstones and many others.