Whangarei District Council (WDC) and Northland Regional Council (NRC) have received the following joint applications for resource consent.
You have the right to inspect a copy of the application documents at Whangarei District Council's Customer Service centres or at the Northland Regional Council office:
- Forum North, Rust Avenue, Whangārei
- Ruakākā Service Centre, Tukatai Place, Ruakākā
- 36 Water Street, Whangārei.
You have the right to make a submission to the proposal. If you have any queries about the application, please contact the Duty Planner on 09 430 4200.
Application by: Hurupaki Holdings Ltd
Council Refs: WDC Ref SL2100046 and NRC Ref APP.043180.01.01
Applicant: Hurupaki Holdings Ltd
Subject Site: 131 and 189 Three Mile Bush Road, Kamo West, Whangārei (Lots 2 and 3 DP 99045)
Address for Service:
Barker and Associates Ltd
PO Box 37
Description of application
To view the full application, description and associated document, please read the full application details below.
Hurupaki Holdings Ltd - Resource Consent application
Submissions must be received by 1 February 2022.
For submissions on the Whangarei District Council application, please use one of the below options:
Step 1: Complete the form
Resource Consent submission form(PDF, 220KB)
Step 2: Bring in the completed form to one of our service centres
Forum North customer service centre
7 Rust Avenue, Whangārei
Monday to Friday - 8:00am to 4:30pm
Closed public holidays
Ruakākā service centre
9 Takutai Place, Ruakākā
Monday to Friday - 8:30am to 4:00pm
Closed public holidays
For submissions on the Northland Regional Council application, details and submission forms can be found on their website.
Northland Regional Council - Hurupaki Holdings Ltd (nrc.govt.nz)
A copy of your submission must be also be served as soon as reasonably practicable, on the applicant whose address for service is given above.
Making a submission
Anyone may make a submission. Simply fill in the online form, post or email a written submission to us.
Submission forms are also available from Whangarei District Council's Customer Services counters at:
- Forum North, Rust Avenue, Whangarei
- Ruakākā Service Centre, Takutai Place, Ruakākā.
The submission must be dated, signed by you (if sending by post), and include the following information:
- your name, postal address, telephone number and fax number (if applicable)
- details of the application in respect of which you are making the submission
- whether you support or oppose or are neutral about the application (optional)
- your submission, and the reasons for it
- the decision you wish the consent authority to make
- whether you wish to be heard in support of your submission.
This notice is given pursuant to Section 95A of the Resource Management Act 1991.
Whangarei District Council
Northland Regional Council
11 December 2021