Anyone interested in the proposals may make a submission between 1 March 2021 and 1 April 2021. Submitters may also ask to speak to their submission at a formal hearing.
Submissions may be made to Council by using the submission forms on this page or the submission form included in the Statement of Proposal document.
The hardcopy documents may be inspected at:
- Whangarei District Council Service Centres at
Forum North, 7 Rust Avenue, Whangārei
Ruakaka Service Centre, Takutai Place, Ruakaka
- Whangarei Central Library, Rust Avenue, Whangarei
- Kamo Library, Kamo Road, Kamo
- Onerahi Library, Commins Road, Onerahi
- Tikipunga Library, Paramount Parade, Tikipunga.
Points to remember when submitting your feedback
All feedback is considered public under the Local Government Official Information and Meetings Act, so it may be published and made available to elected members and the public.
Your feedback will not be returned to you once lodged with Council.
You can also attend a hearing, scheduled for 13 - 14 April 2021, to speak to your submission.