The Partnership Fund supports the development of community facilities on a shared contributions basis.
Types of eligible facilities would be community centres, multi-sport recreation complexes, tourism facilities, arts and craft hubs, social enterprise hubs, and more.
Applications can be made for leverage/seed funding, consent fees, and actual construction costs, for new builds or significant renovations or extensions of existing facilities.
Amount: The maximum amount applicants can request is $150,000.
Seed or leverage funding is not a guarantee of future funding from Council to see the project to completion.
- meet our general eligibility criteria stated in our Community Funding Policy, and align with at least one of our Funding Priorities
- are for new builds or significant renovations or extensions of existing facilities
- have at least 30% contribution to the project costs in place/secured or be actively seeking this from other funders
- have a strong business case
- demonstrate good governance
- demonstrate strong community support for the project, and
- have the appropriate approvals for the project (e.g. from the lessor for leased land).
What can’t be funded
Feasibility studies – It is expected that feasibility studies will already have been completed (where necessary) before applying to this Fund.
Feasibility studies may be able to be supported through Council’s Community Fund.
Maintenance and remedial works – Generally, applications for maintenance of existing facilities will not be considered from this Fund.
Such applications may be able to be supported through Council’s Community Fund or Community Facilities Fund.
Apply for Partnership Fund