If the application is successful, I / we agree to:
- provide a tax invoice to Whangarei District Council for the grant amount within two months of being advised. I understand that grant payments will only be made to a bank account in the name of the applicant group or the umbrella group as appropriate.
- acknowledge Whangarei District Council in all publicity
- spend the grant on the purpose for which the application was made within 12 months of funding being approved
- return any unspent money to Whangarei District Council if the project is completed under budget
- meet any additional terms and conditions that may be set by Whangarei District Council
- submit a Funding Report within two months of the completion of the project
- keep all invoices and receipts accounting for the full amount of the grant or loan for 12 months and provide these if requested
- return any monies granted should any breach of the above conditions occur.