Community Safety and Support
Navigate Up
Sign In
We've started building a new website. Come and have a look!

COVID-19 Page Moved

This page has moved within our website.
Updated: 15/05/2020 2:23 p.m.


Page has moved

​​Please click the following link to go to the new page location.

Please update your existing Favourites and/or Bookmarks.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.



Whangarei District Council owns this website and the information, images and photographs in it are subject to copyright. No portion may be copied or republished without prior permission of Whangarei District Council. We have made every reasonable effort to provide accurate and reliable information. The use of any information is at the website visitor’s own risk and discretion.