Building and Property
Navigate Up
Sign In


Image for the Licenses page.
This page contains general information about registering food premises and liquor licensing.
Updated: 24/05/2013 1:57 p.m.

Our Environmental Health Officers undertake inspections of commercial premises such as food premises, hairdressers, offensive trades, camping grounds and funeral directors.

They are also Liquor Licensing Inspectors and in this role they inspect liquor licensed premises and report, with the Police and Medical Officer of Health, on a range of liquor applications.

To find out about Food Control Plans, food premises grading and how to register food premises, follow the link below.

To find out about changes to the liquor licensing laws and to apply for a liquor licence, follow the link below.


Whangarei District Council owns this website and the information, images and photographs in it are subject to copyright. No portion may be copied or republished without prior permission of Whangarei District Council. We have made every reasonable effort to provide accurate and reliable information. The use of any information is at the website visitor’s own risk and discretion.